Public Area Attendants have a big impact on a guest’s impression of our hotel so the Public Area attendant’s job is instrumental in creating a positive guest experience. Attention to detail, a focus on customer care and an excellent work ethic are all essential. You must be able to demonstrate a friendly and professional approach as well as immaculate presentation standards and strong attention to detail.
- To maintain and clean hotel public areas including stairs, entrances, corridors, reception areas, function rooms, changing rooms and leisure facilities;
- To clean and maintain public area toilets;
- To report any maintenance issues or faults.
Pay & Reward:
Hours: 7.00am – 1.00pm
Salary: To £9.20 per hour
We will also reward you with:
- Company Pension
- Company funded medical plan, including discounted shopping
- Free leisure club access
- Employee discounts on beauty treatments, F&B and accommodation throughout group
Duties in Detail:
- To clean and maintain hotel public areas including stairs, entrances, corridors, reception areas, function rooms, changing rooms and leisure facilities.
- To perform daily and weekly assigned tasks as per cleaning schedules.
- To follow up a special cleaning schedule given by the housekeeping control desk.
- To report maintenance issues to supervisor/ reception desk immediately.
- Keep the front of the hotel free from rubbish.
- Maintains housekeeping trolleys.
- To attend daily briefings for functions and events held in the hotel.
- To clean and maintain all equipment daily.
- To comply with Lost and Found Policy of the Hotel.
- To assist Guest in Public Areas when required.
- Responsible to follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for upkeep of all the equipment used i.e. vacuum cleaner, trolleys etc.
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
- To ensure that all company policy & procedures, health & safety, COSHH and legislation is complied with at all times.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- Be smart & well presented
- You should be physically fit due to the demanding nature of this role
- No previous experience is required.
- Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor on shift with direct reporting to the Front of House Manager.
Please send your CV to the Front of House Manager, John Boswell: firstname.lastname@example.org