We now have opportunities for Bar Staff to support our Food & Beverage operation at our busy hotel. In this role you will be expected to work to the highest standards, ensuring an efficient and welcoming service to our customers whilst meeting & exceeding guest expectations.
- It is imperative that you are flexible to work a variety of shifts on any day of the week to suit business demands
- Each of our team members should have excellent customers service skills, an outgoing personality and positive attitude
- We are looking for someone who has a great eye for attention to detail and who has a passion for working with people
Pay & Reward:
Hours: Full time, primarily evenings and weekends
Rate of Pay: Up to £9.90 per hour
We will also reward you with:
- Company Pension
- Company funded medical cash plan, including discounted shopping
- Free leisure club access
- Employee discounts on F&B, beauty treatments and accommodation throughout group
As a Bar Person your main duties would include:
- Creating a welcoming, friendly atmosphere and talking with customers
- Serving customers with drinks and snacks
- Collecting payment and operating the till
- Creating cocktails for customers
- Serving food to tables
- Clearing tables
- Opening and closing the bar for service
You would be responsible for keeping the bar area clean and well stocked, which would involve:
- Washing and polishing glasses and cutlery
- Emptying bottle and general waste bins, putting away stock deliveries
- Stocking and facing up shelves
- Clearing and cleaning tables and the bar regularly as well as equipment such as beer lines, drip trays, shelves, coffee machines
- To have an understanding of all food & beverage menu items to ensure maximum benefit to the guest and the ability to work effectively.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Follow all standard operating procedures as communicated by your line manager
- To complete any other duties as required by your line manager.
- Always adhere to Scottish License Laws
- Be environmentally aware and dispose of waste according to hotel standards
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other colleagues
- Be 18 years old or over.
- Have a great outgoing personality & positive attitude.
- Be approachable & attentive.
- Enjoy the buzz of being busy & have a passion for working with people.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Be smart & well presented.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager.
Please send your CV and covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org