This is a customer-focused role, which provides full housekeeping services to all our hotel guests. The duties involve cleaning and maintaining guest bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas to the required hotel standard and to assist with any guest requests or queries.
Attention to detail, a focus on customer care and an excellent work ethic are all essential. The Housekeeping Assistant must be able to demonstrate a friendly and professional approach as well as immaculate presentation standards and strong attention to detail.
Pay & Reward:
Hours: Normally between 11.00am– 4.00pm, expectation up to 25 hours per week per week during peak season. Occasional evening work until 7.00pm may also be required. Availability to work weekends is essential.
Contract: Permanent, zero hours
Salary: Hourly Paid
We will also reward you with:
- Company Pension (if eligible)
- Medical cash plan
- Free leisure club access
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee discounts on beauty treatments, food & beverage and accommodation
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with brand standards
- Clean bedroom, bathroom and toilet areas
- Clean public areas, including public toilets
- Collect used linen from various areas
- Return crockery and glassware to relevant departments
- Dealing with guests requirements
- Report areas that require maintenance
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Ensure you are polite and courteous to guests and have discretion at all times
- Be environmentally aware and dispose of waste according to hotel standards
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other colleagues
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- High standards of cleanliness
- Be smart & well presented
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- You must be physically fit due to the demanding nature of this role
- No previous housekeeping experience is required however you must provide evidence of a role/situation where the emphasis has been on team working.
- Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor on shift with direct reporting to the Front of House Manager.
Please send your CV and covering letter to the Front of House Manager, John Boswell: