We now have an opportunity for a qualified Beauty Therapist to join us at our busy hotel. In this role you will be expected to work to the highest standards, delivering efficient customer service and creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our clients, with the key aim of delivering a relaxing and enjoyable experience within the treatment facilities.
Pay & Reward:
Hours: Full & Part-Time considered
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
We will also reward you with:
- Free leisure club access
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Discounted spa treatments
- Company Pension
- Meals on Duty (when applicable)
A range of treatments are available within our treatment rooms so the successful applicant is required to have experience and / or qualifications in the following:
- Body treatments
- Manicure / Pedicure (including gel polish)
- Prepare treatment rooms and waiting areas prior to and following treatments.
- Provide a discreet service within the treatment facilities.
- Recommend and advise clients on best therapies and follow up routines / products.
- Dealing with enquiries and bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face.
- Taking payments.
- Completing end of shift cash up and reconciliation procedures and ensuring handover of shifts between personnel.
- Drive sales for treatments and products by contacting customers prior to arrival at the hotel and providing information on the health benefits of treatments and our products.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising sales opportunities.
- Be environmentally aware and dispose of waste according to hotel standards.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other colleagues.
- Flexible in rota to allow for events
- SVQ / NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, as a minimum requirement, or equivalent.
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business and clients
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Be able to prioritise duties
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Be able to converse in English
- Previous experience in hospitality
- Reporting directly to the Beauty Manager / Duty Manager on shift.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or via post to:
Barony Castle Hotel