The Beauty Rooms at Barony Castle Hotel have recently undergone refurbishment bringing a fresh new feel to the facilities on offer to our guests. An exciting beauty line is due to be launched in the next month to complement our brand-new treatment menu. Therefore, we are now looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Beauty Therapist to join our team during this exciting time, to assist in the expansion of the beauty rooms.
In this role you will be expected to work to the highest standards, creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our clients, with the key aim of delivering a relaxing and enjoyable experience within the treatment facilities.
Pay & Reward:
Hours: Full time, according to a rota, to include weekends
We will also reward you with:
- Free leisure club access
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted food & beverage
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
- Company Pension (if eligible)
- Prepare treatment rooms and waiting areas prior to and following treatments.
- Provide a discreet service within the treatment facilities.
- Follow treatment room standard procedures to ensure consistency to all clients.
- Recommend and advise clients on best therapies and follow up routines / products.
- Dealing with enquiries and bookings by phone, e-mail or face-to-face.
- Taking payments and completing end of shift cash up and reconciliation procedures. Ensuring handover of shifts between personnel.
- Drive sales for treatments and products by providing knowledge and information on the benefits of our treatments and products.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising sales opportunities.
- Alongside Senior Therapist, identify and design appropriate seasonal promotions and new treatments.
- Be environmentally aware and dispose of waste according to hotel standards.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other colleagues.
- SVQ / NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified, as a minimum requirement, or equivalent.
- Flexible in working pattern to allow 7 day a week cover.
- Be confident and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business and clients.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Be able to prioritise duties.
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Be able to converse in English.
Reporting directly to the Senior Beauty Therapist / Duty Manager on shift.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or via post to:
Barony Castle Hotel