Following its transformation into a four-AA-Star destination and the hotel’s 1536 Restaurant gaining its first AA Rosette, Barony Castle has introduced a new minimum pay structure to recognise and reward the hard work and effort undertaken by the team in order to attain the sought-after awards.
Minimum Pay (starting rates)
- Employees 19 years of age and under receive between 27% and 80% more than the National Minimum Wage
- Workers 23 years and older receive £9.20 per hour (within 3% of the Real Living Wage)
We also offer employees:
- No trial shifts
- Fair tip distribution based on the number of hours worked
- Pension entitlement after an initial 90-day qualifying period
- Comprehensive training, qualifications and career progression
- Free leisure club access
- 50% discount on beauty treatments
- 30% discount on food and soft drinks
- Preferential accommodation rates for family and friends
- Preferential rates on function rooms
- WOW points for everyday shopping
- Medical Cash Plan including 24/7 cover, virtual NHS GP, child cover* and other benefits
Find out more about the challenges facing the hospitality industry in the post Covid era of recruitment here.
Find out more about careers at Barony Castle, including current job vacancies, here.